<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36685559?origin\x3dhttp://st-wonderland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Disclaimer
Hello!
Profile
yeening
NPbit

Tagboard

Links
Cai Kwan Esther Glynis Hui Hui Jocelyn Li Wen Mak Mei Xin Nikos Shi Yun Sujun Ting Ting Xue Feng Wenya Xinni My Photos Questband Hi!Club Yui Lyrics Annotonii's Stories

Adopted Trees.
free web hit counter

Credits
DESIGNER. Sheryl F.
CODES. shotgun
IMAGE. Thanks to Fawn's brother

Archives
November 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

I (Heart)
your music playlist here probably?


      

Thursday, July 26, 2007
9:39 PM

YEAH~
I finally finished my CATS already. Anyway, I think yesterday was quite a fun day, except that I think i twisted my ankle twice. Sobs... T.T Anyway, Netball was tiring as usual, but fun!!! >< After that was CATS, we had kind of Campus Run...Hmmm...was quite interesting. Because we walk all over the school to find the answer and etc. We even had to take funny photos and show them to the class later on... Well, after that, we went for lunch and returned back to class to continue CATS! 2 HOURS MORE!!! After looking all of the photos, some were really hilarious, we had to do our reflection on CATS. I felt that CATS was quite alright, except that the assignment was really tedious and boring. Every time I'm the one who asked my group mates to do the assignment, what to do and when to meet etc. Then, every Tues that leader of mine will call me and asked me all the questions. Super irritating la!!! Every time last minute, sometimes I just simply don't answer his call...HAHA!! I think that guy's reflection is all rubbish la!! He say what he think that CATS ok, really appreciated Patricia's effort on the run. RUBBISH!!! He was cursing and swearing during the run la...Complaining what we buck up to say him....IDIOT!!! He's the one who re-do everything one lo...we have completed the assignment already, sent to him to ask him to print, then he just say that our assignment a lot of errors, he redo-ing.... stupid la!!! Then in the first place we do for what? WASTE OF TIME!! Somemore we did not ask him to redo lo....is he nothing to do de lo -.-
Anyway, after CATS, we had the D&D last meeting....took some photos too!! YEAH~