<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36685559?origin\x3dhttp://st-wonderland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Disclaimer
Hello!
Profile
yeening
NPbit

Tagboard

Links
Cai Kwan Esther Glynis Hui Hui Jocelyn Li Wen Mak Mei Xin Nikos Shi Yun Sujun Ting Ting Xue Feng Wenya Xinni My Photos Questband Hi!Club Yui Lyrics Annotonii's Stories

Adopted Trees.
free web hit counter

Credits
DESIGNER. Sheryl F.
CODES. shotgun
IMAGE. Thanks to Fawn's brother

Archives
November 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

I (Heart)
your music playlist here probably?


      

Monday, December 17, 2007
6:28 PM

Finally blogged again!! Wee~
Let's start from Fri.
Went to Bugis to buy present with pk and ting.
Met pk on the bus. She said she met some wierd guy. Told her if the guy look again, PUNCH him in the face! Haha! She didn't listen. lols. Then the two of us walk around Bugis to see got what to buy. Too bad the gift shop don't have the stuffed toy pig already. 'Cause last time we went, we like to "tu" it's belly button. Haha!!!!
Then we went to LP Zone. Saw the clothes, then Ting called. She reached Bugis liao. So pk asked her to come find us. LOLS! As usual, a lu chi will not find the LP Zone. Haha! So we went to find her first. Then we went to Samuel & Kelvin to find her. Actually saw her le, we want to hide from her. But she saw us liao!! ARGH!!! Haha!! Then we went back to LP Zone and I bought the clothes. LOLS! Then we went to Mac, pk and ting ate ice-cream. Then we were talking about gly, then i asked, what time she coming back ar? LOLS! Say wrongly. Haha! 'Cause gly going HK on sat, then i asked what time. -.-" After that, we went back home. Haha! Actually ym coming too, but her test until 5 plus. Suay. T.T
Thanks for pei-ing me!!! Luv you guys~




Then Sat, went out with Nic. Went to marina. Actually want to watch movie, but in the end, the queue so SO LONG!!! Then we ended up walking round and round. Haha! Then went to eat at Suntec.
The End! LOLS!!
Had our maple marriage. Hmm. I so suay la. 'Cause like 2 people I don't know PM me to ask me to invite them. Then while I'm doing this, the ceremony started already? OMG! Everything happened so SO fast!! I don't even know it started until it started raining flowers? haha. In the end, both of the guys never come, 'cause it started already. LOLS! Then I was actually doing the SS. BUT!! Stupid me! I go press the wrong button. I pressed Prt Sc instead of Scr Lk. OMG! I'm so sad la. Luckily nick got SS. Heng ar! haha!! =D




Sunday. Went to the park in the morning. Walked all the way to Great World. Haha! Then Matt was there complaining and complaining, saying he wanna go home. Made origami. The stanta looks so so weird. Haha! Hmm..watched the hong xin da jiang. Some awards the winner like wierd wierd de. Especially the top 10 actors and actresses! Sobs!! Sadden. Haha!