Yesterday's my birthday! Wanted to blog, but very lazy plus tired. Anyway, today went to PS with nick, watched Ah long pte ltd. Well, it's funny la. Damn stupid la! haha! Before that, went to Liang Court 'cause I wanted to search for the 1 litre of tear book. I don't believe don't have. So we went and I searched for it first. Then I went to ask the shopkeeper, that she said have, LAST one some more! Phew~ How lucky am I la! haha!! Then I called my auntie tell her I wanted to buy the book le. Then she say she buy for me liao. -.-" Haiya! Then I search for so long no use. LOL! Then we went back to PS watch the movie. Actually wanted to eat at Pizza Hut, but was quite full leh. (maybe due to the Nachos) So we settled for the hunky-tori bento set. Quite nice. Haha! Then we go home. =) Nick sang me birthday songs! haha!! so funny =DD
Thanks everyone for wishing me happy birthday and the prenz. Love them so much =) love ur too~ haha =)
Strawberry Shortcake!
My Prenz
I've been searching you for a long LONG time!!! Wee~
Similar music thingy I've bought for YM, my bro bought this for me. But the tune is different, yellow submarine's mine. =D
2 big candles, 2 small candles, so is 20-2 =18? LOLS!
Tuna's Dramatic birthday card! Thx=D So funny!!
Ym's nice shading of the sotongs! Nice!! =DD Thanks!
Pk's drawing very xiang de card one! LOLS! thx! very cute!
Pk's envelop. y e st draw so ugly. T.T
see pk's serious expression!!!
quan jia fu #1
quan jia fu #2 (look at pooh, smelling my doggies' butt)