<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36685559?origin\x3dhttp://st-wonderland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Disclaimer
Hello!
Profile
yeening
NPbit

Tagboard

Links
Cai Kwan Esther Glynis Hui Hui Jocelyn Li Wen Mak Mei Xin Nikos Shi Yun Sujun Ting Ting Xue Feng Wenya Xinni My Photos Questband Hi!Club Yui Lyrics Annotonii's Stories

Adopted Trees.
free web hit counter

Credits
DESIGNER. Sheryl F.
CODES. shotgun
IMAGE. Thanks to Fawn's brother

Archives
November 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

I (Heart)
your music playlist here probably?


      

Friday, May 23, 2008
9:38 PM

Finally, my BCOMM assignment is over. I was really scared when waiting outside the room. This makes 1 thing really true: 等待是痛的!Then the time came when we had to enter the room, well, we rehearsed our lines and we just talked normally. Was quite jittery. So anyway, the teacher said we did quite well because it is obvious that we practiced, and he said practicing is good. He said we only have a few minor mistakes, so I guess it's still okay. Then we went to OurSpace, which every time no space, to do our long report. We just collated our survey findings and I think we took 1 hour to collate? Then Nick and I went to Shaw house to watch Iron Man. Yeah~ Finally got to watch it!!! It's super nice! It's wonderful!! Haha!

Looked at Ting's post just now, well, I guess that it will be impossible to not get into a conflict when we are in any form of relationship with someone. If you do not want conflict, then you have to break away from all forms of relationship, that's what my teacher said. I guess I learnt a lot from my teacher. Wee~ So gald I never return everything to him, and I knew that my choice is right! Haha!

Anyway, to my beloved tuna, don't feel so sad or angry. If you have any problems just come find me, I can listen to you. :) AND, next time we'll go watch Zinc or Aluminum Man, well, guess I needed you to make that movie out before we can go watch? Haha!

Tomorrow going to meet my beloved mummy! Yeah~
Really miss you a lot! Haha!! <3<3

Time just passed so fast, how I wish time could stop.
STOP!!!! Lols! Random =X