Tuesday, June 10, 2008
$BlogItemTitle$>
9:03 PM
We had
Lakota gathering at Ting's house yesterday.
Cool~ It's so fun! At first Wei Ting and Joc played the piano, they are so good! Wei Ting is learn herself one, so pro, I also want to learn! AH! Then after that Mak came and he entertained himself. LOL. Ting and I went to Tiong to fetch Wenya and Ck, bought lots of tidbits. Haha!
When we reached Ting's house, we talk and I think Ting's going to
kill Ck due to his
endless questions! Haha! Then stayed at Ting's house and crap until 8, we walked to GWC. So coincidentally saw Nick on the 970 bus. Haha! Went to bought Narnia tickets and ate at food junction. 30 mins to eat only, so we chiong our food :)
Narnia was so
cool! Prince Caspian was quite
handsome! Haha! Damn nice la! Especially Susan, 'cause she used the bow and arrow. ^^ Should go watch! It's nice! Haha!
Then we went back to Ting's house, Ting and I
stoned and watch show. Then Ym and Nick play maple, Wenya watched drama, Mak self-entertain and Ck
emo because Ting don't let him watch soccer, Ting don't have that channel anyway. HAHA!
Then after Wenya watched finish, she used poker cards to predict stuff. So cool! Haha! Then we started talking about lots of stuff! Haha! So fun! We stayed until 5 plus. Then we wanted to see if there's any show, then,
SAME show again!
THRICE already! Then we were like,
" Huh! 又是这个戏!三次了阿" Ah! Anyway left Joc,Ting and I still awake, then got PPG, watched a bit already, everyone go sleep.
Woke up at 9 plus. Haha! So scary! I turn my head behind and saw Wenya and Joc sitting there! Haha! Went to Mac for breakfast after waking everyone up. Haha!
Then I went back home at around 12 because I need to leave house at 1 to go school. Super
shag. 4 hours of sleep. Haha! Tomorrow I'm doing the music stuff, so cool. A bit like AV 'cause last time the music also like that control one. Hehe!
I
enjoyed the gathering so much! ^^
Next Saturday is going
Sentosa. Please go! Haha!