<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36685559?origin\x3dhttp://st-wonderland.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Disclaimer
Hello!
Profile
yeening
NPbit

Tagboard

Links
Cai Kwan Esther Glynis Hui Hui Jocelyn Li Wen Mak Mei Xin Nikos Shi Yun Sujun Ting Ting Xue Feng Wenya Xinni My Photos Questband Hi!Club Yui Lyrics Annotonii's Stories

Adopted Trees.
free web hit counter

Credits
DESIGNER. Sheryl F.
CODES. shotgun
IMAGE. Thanks to Fawn's brother

Archives
November 2006
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009

I (Heart)
your music playlist here probably?


      

Monday, October 27, 2008
10:14 AM

Yesterday was Glynis's BIRTHDAY!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAHA!!!
Went to Tiong on Sat to celebrate her birthday. Haha! We went to KFC to eat, actually Ting and I never eat. So we went to write the card outside, we wrote under the HOT SUN!! OMG! Some more I wearing long sleeves =.=" Hope Gly like it :)
Haha! Then when we went in, it's like everything is so dark and blur, maybe because of the rods and cones? bio. haha!
Then we walked around, ate yogurt ice-cream (NICE!) and watched coffin. Really not worth the 10 bucks la. Damn ex! ARGH!
Glynis must use the bag ar! ^^


Then yesterday went to Kusu Island. Hmm, when I was on the ferry, Nick called me. Some bad news. Well, hope everything will be okay after we settle it today. The ferry was horrible, seriously. The boat shake here and there, going to get sea sick. Anyway, we go pray pray and then we go fly kite there. Haha! I first time fly kite la! Haha! No childhood. hehe. Play until very fun, but very tired and HOT!!! I wore the wrong outfit. Should exchange with the outfit I wore on Sat. Haha.
Then we went back to Raffles to eat and walked around. Very tired.


Today is doing the homework day.
Sobs.