Friday, November 14, 2008
Another Week Had Past...$BlogItemTitle$>
8:36 PM
This week was a very
busy one.
Monday had I&E meeting, then after meeting teacher for a while, we went home. And I need to study for CMA and Jap.
Tuesday had Jap as usual. Nick and I went home first, ate
hot dog at
Ikea. Haha! I ate TWO! ^^
After that, went to his house and play. Then went back to school again for Jap 104. Two
Japanese Interns was in our class and they introduced themselves. I think the guy's home town is at Osaka, Ting said he looks
cute, too bad he got girlfriend already. LOL! I think the lady is quite pretty too. Haha! She looks some what
familiar. Haha! Then we need to stand up and ask them questions, feel a bit sorry for them. Haha!
Then Wednesday, had CMA test. The
MCQs were the
killers. Sheez. I really hope I will do ok for it. Then Ting and I rush to JLPT class. Praticed listening. They were
difficult! むずかしかったです! O.O Did I mentioned we need to call the interns? But some how there's
technical error and we didn't managed to call them.
Thursday had Hi-Club. Haha! We already
finished signing the song! That's very fast!! Now I know why every Thursday since Hi Club starts I need to put the Salompas on my neck. Because I need to look up to see the lyrics! And I'm in that position most of the 2 hours.
My poor neck :'(
Today ended class at 5pm. Had
lunch with the interns. Haha! A bit
awkward because we cannot communicate well. So everytime, it's Mina sensei who's starting the conversation. Haha! But she's really cute. Haha! Had fun having lunch with them, hope will have more chance to do so =)
I'm seriously thinking whether I should buy a professional camera. Haha!
I really want to take many photos. And since I lost our camera last time, maybe it's fated that we should buy a new one. Haha!
JLPT まで 23日 ですから, いしょうに べんきょしましょう!
がんべって ください!
今週は たのしかったですが, とても つかれました。